February the "love" month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February the "love" month

So what is your relationship status? Married, engaged, living in sin, not so exclusive, single, divorced and etc. And a short story about your status.
    Last edited by NRHS-Dan; 02-05-2016, 01:57 PM.

Here we go I'll start. Happily married for 16 years, been together for 18. First time we met, we didn't like each other. Gave it another chance and motorcycles got involved then as they say the rest is history.

Comment

Married my girlfriend from high school. Not a couple all the way through, but I dated her before I could drive. 30th anniversary coming up this year.

Comment

Third date I told her I was going to marry her. Five months later we were engaged. March 15th, 2016 will mark our 41st anniversary. Still together, I really did marry my best friend.

Comment

I met my wife in 1987. I asked her to go out and she shot me down. I came back and brought my "A" game with me. I told her that I was going to steal her heart and that's exactly what I did. In the process, she stole mine. We moved in together after a few weeks and have been inseparable ever since. She is my wife, lover, best friend and soul mate. We just celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary this past Wednesday. If I had to go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We had some rough times in the beginning and I made her a promise back then. It was...oh girl, if you stand by me, I'm forever yours...Faithfully. I kept my promise. By the way, that line is from our wedding song, Faithfully by Journey. I can still bring her to tears when I sing it to her 😎

Comment

We will be celebrating our 30 year anniversary this year. There is a saying that 16 gets you 20, 15 gets you life. I met my wife when she was still 15, we dated for 4 years and then got married.....absolute best thing I ever did.

Comment

Divorced and happily chasing strippers

Spent most of my adult life single and enjoying life, thought to give the married life a shot once I hot my 30s. So in my early 30s I met a girl was freshly 18 yrs old. Yea yea, I know... I was going through some things and my mind was in a haze with the wrong ideas this chick was giving me. So we dated for a year+ and in that year I learned a lot about her that should have given me the red light on continuing the relationship.

Soooo, long story short. It lasted all but 2 yrs, and personally things for both of us have been alright. She grew up over the past few years and I am still the old cranky guy who is set in my ways and will someday find one who compliments my grumpiness and rides a Harley

Comment

I guess I'm the oldster here. I've been married to my wife for 46 years.
                I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Last day for Brownie point gifts purchasing , gentleman
                  Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Last day for Brownie point gifts purchasing , gentleman
                    Gifts are overdone today. What ever happened to only giving gifts when you eff up?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                      Gifts are overdone today. What ever happened to only giving gifts when you eff up?
                      I've never effed up.Seriously, More people should try giving the gift of themselves.
                      I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Stairman View Post

I've never effed up.Seriously, More people should try giving the gift of themselves.
                        Ahhh....we have our own angel !! I remember the lady at the flower outlet at a Safeway I used to go to.....she introduced herself to me one day,as I was waiting at the counter....Hi ! she said , I'm your friendly neighborhood brownie point dispenser....how may I help you ! Took me a while to stop laughing ....
                        Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

Working...
                        X