The Pope

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pope

I think the Pope should butt out of politics and stick to religion.
    I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

building a wall doesn't make someone a bad Christian. Molesting young boys makes a person a bad Christian. He needs to clean his own house before he condemns others.

Comment

Originally posted by Stairman View Post
      I think the Pope should butt out of politics and stick to religion.
      I think the Pope and all his buddies should stay out of all butts.... but we know that history has shown that will never happen.

Comment

I really don't know why they wont allow Catholic priest to marry and live a normal productive life. That would weed out a lot of them....whatever ya call them sick robed individuals. !!
        Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

• Terry
          Terry commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Duh Frank, homosexual pedophiles aren't allowed to marry...yet. There is still time, maybe Obama will sign an executive order allowing it.

I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

then again in all my life i've never met a true christian. the pope is a dumbass dont own guns. pretty sure theres a pretty long damn list of people the bible says to kill and rapes all right if its for a good reason. yea the pope acting like his religion isn't based around violence is pretty stupid. glad u guys agree he's a dumbass.

Comment

I never said the Pope was a dumb ass. I said he should stay out of our politics. Where does the Bible say it's OK to rape? You must be thinking of the koran. You know, there is a big difference between killing and murder. Try to figure it out.

Comment

(Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB) “When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive’s garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion.”.

thats a fun one at least if she doesn't do well you can free her.

Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)
              If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

now im not sure what the conversion rate for silver is checked and a rough estimate was $900 us dollars so we could free up some prison space on that one.

so i guess you are right on the rape it doesn't say you have to rape people it just says if you do dont be a dick about it.

so for murder we have

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
              Kill Witches (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
              Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
              Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
              Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB) and (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
              Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
              Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
              Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB) now there is one you and your islam friends really agree on.
              Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT) so one that one do you kill the other christians because they didn't kill them first? or do you all band together kill everyone and then yourselves? curios on that one so an answer would be nice.
              Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT) so i assume it doesn't count priest as working???

Comment

I don't see where it says rape is OK. It says there must be some kind of atonement.
                You don't get the difference between killing and murder.
                You quote the Bible . Do you know how many ways the Bible can be interpreted and how many contradictions there are?

Comment

yes the atonement is force the woman you raped to marry you so you can rape her some more because thats fair to her. and no i guess to me taking a life is taking a life guess there is a difference... and yea i love how you christians say o the bible is the word of god but he is kind of a dumbass so you have to interpret it differently when he says kill someone who works on the sabath me means go to church and watch football on sundays. and he kinda was drunk when it was written so some shit doesn't make sense. but seriously. why dont you go ahead and give me the logical interpretation of all of the reasons to take a life i listed. im waiting...

Comment

disregard all of that just looked and saw you are 70 years old. i have no problem jabbing at politics with anyone and yea i will insult when i feel its okay because we are all adults you wont hurt me anymore than i you. but i try not to bash religion when thats what someone is banking on. and at 70 you are pretty damn well set in stone. so im still gonna have some conversations over politics but as far as this goes im done. enjoy your religious choice and lets just hope you are right and get to see those pearly gates.

Comment

Working...
                    X