Boycot the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycot the NFL

Is anybody else done watching the NFL after this past weekends disgraceful show? I know I am done especially after the Steelers coach acted like his one player who did come out for the National Anthem (a former Army Ranger!) was wrong. This 20 year Army Vet is done with watching a bunch of Ghetto thugs get paid millions to put down our country like that.
    Bonneville might have beat us again this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2018!!!

Never been a football guy but, what the players are doing is sick! They are just puppets though, there is a effort to distroy this country, and bring it into the one world government. 8 years of trator Obama badly hurt this country, thankfully Clinton was not elected to finish the job.

Comment

It’s not over though, the real powers in the government are trying, every day, to remove the President that is trying to restore america

Comment

It hit me today this all started about a year ago when a washed up QB was protesting "racial injustice".
        Ironically at that time the most powerful legal positions in the country, the President and Attorney General, were the same race as he was.
        So if there was any racial bias in our countries legal system it's because they weren't doing their job or even worse...they didn't care cause it helped them politically.
        To top it off everything I've read says police mistreatment of minorities is not out of proportion to the crimes committed.
        Meaning his whole reason for protesting in the first place was more "fake news".
        The NFL wouldn't let the Cowboy's honor the 5 dead police officers with a helmet sticker, or let RGIII wear a pro-Christian shirt at a press conference, or let some team do something to remember 9-11...but someone disrespects our country's sacrifice for freedom and he goes unpunished?
        I'd like to see the owners feel the pressure to toss Goddell out ..but so much of the media like ESPN want to pretend this is about Trump.
        Because of that smoke screen some of the owners may not realize it's Goddell's policies, not Trump, that are turning off the fans.
        Although most of them didn't get that rich by being stupid...they have been watching declines in audience before Trump was President. If they don't sack Goddell it's probably more out of fear for upsetting the politically correct media.

Comment

I agree with every thing both of you posted!
          Bonneville might have beat us again this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2018!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkhawaii View Post
            Never been a football guy but, what the players are doing is sick! They are just puppets though, there is a effort to distroy this country, and bring it into the one world government. 8 years of trator Obama badly hurt this country, thankfully Clinton was not elected to finish the job.
            Exactly. They are terrified of Trump. Finally someone in office that can say "Fuck you" and mean it. I'm a fuck you kinda person, so I can relate.

Comment

More white folks, and other races are shot daily than black folks. Just sayin'. Number 1. DO NOT RUN FROM THE POLICE UNLESS YOU ARE DAMN SURE YOU CAN GET AWAY, because, anything that happens after you run, is your own dumbass fault. PERIOD. Motherfuckers need to start accepting responsibility for what they bring upon themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by jkhawaii View Post
                The whole Washington establishment is a against President Trump, they won't back him because he want's to drain the swamp, hell, they are the swamp, both the Dems and Repubs both. We need to somehow get rid of all the carrier blood sucking assholes. As far as the NFL goes,I'd fire every one from the top down.
                I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Until term limits are implemented in Congress I do not see the problem going away. In survey after survey Americans all hate Congress but they all think their Congressman is good. It makes no sense but that is what we do.

I personally cannot stand our state senator, Democrat Clair McCaskill.

Comment

Originally posted by NRHS-Dan View Post
                    Until term limits are implemented in Congress I do not see the problem going away. In survey after survey Americans all hate Congress but they all think their Congressman is good. It makes no sense but that is what we do.

I personally cannot stand our state senator, Democrat Clair McCaskill.
                    Democrat Clair McCaskill is a bitch. Blunt is not much better. I will vote against McCaskill no matter who is running. The problem with Blunt is probably no Republican will be allowed to run against him and I damn sure am not voting Democrat.
                    I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Working...
                    X