Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey

awwww!!! so cute!
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

IMG_4382.JPG
      Bailey is all grown up! He will be 1 year old this week
      Last edited by Terry; 10-16-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

............IMG_4590.JPG

Comment

Lost my friend last year....still haven't got the inclination for a new addition yet...nice dog you have.

Is that black bark on the ground ?
          Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

Our dog died 2 weeks before Christmas due to kidney failure. She was only 6 years old and it came on suddenly. We were devastated by it and I said no more dogs. We had 3 dogs and lost them all in the last 4 years. The place wasn't the same, none of us were the same, it was heartbreaking. My son had enough and found this guy. We went to look at the pups 2 days before Christmas and I brought Bailey home with me that night. We went back the next day and bought his 2 brothers. My daughter took one to New York to live with her and the other one (Bob) is my sons. Bob still lives here but his master moved to Maryland for a job this past August and will be coming home this weekend and will be taking Bob to live with him. Getting a new pup was the best therapy for all of us.

on the ground in the pic is bark/mulch. It is dyed black. I sprayed Bailey with the hose and he rolled in it to dry off and the dye turned his fur black. 😂

Comment

• Frank
              Frank commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a heart wrenching account you just wrote !!

I was just going to say ,it leaches its color when it gets wet

This is my friend Scruffie. We found her at my farm about 11 years ago. She's still going great, hardly shows her age at all. She was about 1 year when we found her.
            I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

• Frank
              Frank commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember this pic....glad to hear she's till out running ya

Yep, she's still going strong.
            I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Working...
            X