Stairman ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stairman ?

What ever happened to Jim ? I figure you might know Dan since you live in his area now .

I have no idea what happened to him. Is he still posting over on the other forum?
    Last edited by NRHS-Dan; 07-11-2017, 03:10 PM.
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Nope. He was getting up there in age, so was just wondering.

Comment

I think he was 70ish y/o. Weird how he just diasppeared.
        Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

he posted 2 weeks ago on the other forum so he is still kicking

Comment

Idk. Seems groups grow and die there. They have a whole new bunch someone told me. I haven't been there since Bert banned me. All I ever noticed was, the more money folks gave him, the more they could get away with. It is about making money to him. Well I can tell him; I made lots of money and all it caused me was wasted time, pain , stress and grief. I wish I had the time back that I wasted getting it. I just didn't like when I found at that private groups were not private, and private messages were not private.

Comment

You and I think alike Stocker. I too have learned that the pursuit of money often leads to bad places.

I am very lucky in that I am now in a place in my life where my pension and the investments I made are enough to cover all of my bills plus a little extra.
              Last edited by NRHS-Dan; 07-13-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Ed and Dan. I'm alive and well, just turned 72 young, still riding and wrenching my bike and enjoying life. Thanks for your concern.
                I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

When you going to ride out by me and say hi?

Comment

Originally posted by NRHS-Dan View Post
                    When you going to ride out by me and say hi?
                    Let me know where you are and I'll do that. I think you're close to Dixon.
                    I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

I run my business out of my home now so i am here pretty much every day during the week. Yes I am on Hwy 28 between Vienna and Dixon.

Comment

Well fuck, you could post here every now and again so I know you are still alive. I don't visit that other site. And you know Chopper shut down the other site but everone moved to his other site. Top secret shit there; They are probably gonna kill me now for revealing that. Glad your ok. Loosing to many folks lately.

Comment

Originally posted by NRHS-Dan View Post
                          I run my business out of my home now so i am here pretty much every day during the week. Yes I am on Hwy 28 between Vienna and Dixon.
                          Is there a sign or something?

Comment

Originally posted by stocker View Post
                            Well fuck, you could post here every now and again so I know you are still alive. I don't visit that other site. And you know Chopper shut down the other site but everone moved to his other site. Top secret shit there; They are probably gonna kill me now for revealing that. Glad your ok. Loosing to many folks lately.
                            You still got the orange tank? I had the one I got from you looking real good, but I sold it to keep the wife happy after my run in with the deer. I'm down to just one bike now, a black 2003 Anniversary Softail Standard. Also sold the Fatboy and my Triumph. I miss the Trumpy the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Stairman View Post

Is there a sign or something?
                              Yes but it is small like a "realtors" sign. My address is 10037 Hwy 28 which is right on the Pulaski Co and Maries county border. there is a green sign for the county border right at my driveway.

Comment

Working...
                              X