Mostly done.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mostly done.

813B76FB-2E28-4B58-AA3A-E3A41E940C83.jpeg761B9367-65E0-4328-B5C9-9720E1F3924F.jpeg

Putting the exhaust on was more of a pain then expected. Instructions say to install the shields and O2’s then install on the bike. At minimum I had to remove the front O2 with loose shields. IMO installing the shields after would have been a better idea. Kinda scratched the finish with the rear brake peddle.

Comment

Oh, and the inner front exhaust nut can only be turned with a wrench due to the second O2 bung being in the way. Sounds better then my V&H slip ons so far.

Comment

Changed the Air cleaner to the K&N one, intend to run the PCV externally soon.

Comment

Bike is looking great! I always install the heat shields after installing the pipes on the bike and it is pretty common now to have to use a box end wrench to tighten at least one of the nuts due to the O2 sensors being in the way.
          Bonneville might have beat us again this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2018!!!

Comment

Something weird with my login...
            Finally see the pix... very nice.
            Dual/multi color pearl?

Kind-of a question for Dan - the long shots should perform better than the shorts, yes?
            Livin the dream

Comment

They also have a hidden cross over, unlike the V&H short shots

Comment

the crossover makes a huge difference so they should perform well. Not as good as a good 2 into 1 but decent.
                Bonneville might have beat us again this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2018!!!

Comment

Working...
                X