Quiet exhaust that still makes power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet exhaust that still makes power

I have Vance and Hines twin slash mufflers on my 883 (soon to be 1250) even with ear plugs they get really annoying, not to mention the neighbors. How are cobras? From videos they seem quieter.

still pretty loud IMO. if you want quiet with performance get yourself a supertrapp 2 into 1
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Oh, supertrap.. forgot about them. They look pretty nice, and I guess depending on how many disks they can make power still. Damn this project keeps getting bigger! Lol.

Comment

I am a dealer for them if needed.
        Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Going to have to wait in line at the bottom of my parts list though. Next up to pay for is the heads from Zack when he's done with them.
          I wear a full face helmet. That probably makes things worse at certain speeds, on the free way it just drones.

Comment

YOU will barely hear a 'trapp with a full face helmet IME.

Comment

Dan,

Will the Supertrapp 2-1 clear my Roadster with "further forward" mid controls? I have a set of V&H Twin Slash slip ons (w/quiet baffles) and now the bike is much louder than before.

I would have put the V&H 2-1 upsweep on my bike, but the collector looks like it will interfere with the peg mount. It clears fine with stock mids, but is too close for my further forward mids. V&H hasnt tried it and cant confirm, and I don't think they'd want to take back an exhaust that had been installed.

Comment

• jkhawaii
                jkhawaii commented
                Editing a comment
                And the quiet baffles are much quieter then the standard baffles.

I cannot answer that with any certainty as the exhausts are only spec'd for stock mids and forwards.

Comment

Working...
              X