V-TWIN 883 to 1200 conversions....BEWARE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-TWIN 883 to 1200 conversions....BEWARE

Seems that the ebay pimps are trying to sell some V-Twin conversion kits...Beware. They are using the 03 pistons just like before. I tried to explain all this to the ebay libtards, but for some reason they believe that Thelma at V-Twin said they have been selling those kits for years without problems...Big finned jugs with 03 wiseco pistons. Told them to call Jeff at Wiseco...still won't believe me...So, fuck 'em. Problem is a novice (notice the nice name I called the unknowing) can actually easily install the wrong pistons in an 04 up bike, and actually break those squirters off without knowing it...I HAVE FOUND THOSE FUCKERS IN BIKES I HAVE HAD IN THE SHOP....so I know folks do it. Fuckin, ebay libtards.

ebay doe snot care as long as they get paid.
    Bonneville might have beat us again this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2018!!!

Comment

Isn't so much ebay as it is the dumbfucks pimpin' the kits, which they really don't have, they just get your bread and have it dropped shipped from v-twin. Hell, knowing their rep, you may never get anything.

Comment

Working...
      X