Thanks Dan!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dan!

Dan- thanks for working with me and helping me make the right decision for me and my Roadster. I finally finished the break-in period, changed the oil and actually "got on it". Its not an 1125 by any means, but its definitely a LOT quicker and is pretty much what I wanted out of my Sporty from the get-go. I am very pleased with my purchase and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

What did you do to it?

Comment

Dan sold me a 1250 kit, cams and a gasket kit. Mostly he was professional and courteous about all of my ridiculous questions and seemed genuinely interested that I buy what was right for me.

Right now I have a 2016 Roadster with a 1250 kit, cams, SE air cleaner, V+H slip ons and a FP3. Thinking about a Bassani Road Rage 3, as well. I don’t think the V+H 2-1 upsweep will fit my bike with the further forward mid controls.

Comment

Glad you like it! I think you are correct that the upswepts will not work with forward controls.
        Bonneville might have beat us again this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2018!!!

Comment

Working...
        X