Bonneville Record Class for Production Push Rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonneville Record Class for Production Push Rod

I must be missing something or just don't understand. Where would a production 883 run, in the 750 class or 1000 class . I see in the 750 class for P-P a record by a Suzuki at 174.62 a record for P-PP a Norton at 126.434 and a couple P-PPB records of 133 or so. Now I would think with some serious blueprinting and such someone could set a record in any of these classes with an 883 ?

It would run in the 1000 cc class. Class limits are the maximum engine size.

The 1000 class includes XB9 Buells so it would be very difficult for an 883 to be competitive.
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Has anyone ever tried it ? Didn't ya'll punch an 883 to 1000 some years ago for the salt ? That orange roadster ?

Comment

If you are running in production class you must keep it at stock displacement. If you change the engine size that puts you into modified class.
        Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Well all that sucks. Why did they stop the "Run Watchya Brung" ?

Comment

this year is the first year they are not doing it unless something changes. It takes away a lot of track time for the ones trying to set records and is manpower intensive.

Comment

Working...
            X