No announcement yet.

Hot Street rules on frame and swingarm.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the braggart, bully ass Ryan didn't show up in his parents motor home with that hammer piece of shit and 10k either. The invitation is still open. Gulfport Dragway, Gulfport Mississippi memorial day blowout. I'll bring a 1200cc powered sportster and 10k. Or anytime, Gulfport Mississippi Dragway....any weekend or better yet every wed night

Comment

Originally posted by stocker View Post
      And the braggart, bully ass Ryan didn't show up in his parents motor home with that hammer piece of shit and 10k either. The invitation is still open. Gulfport Dragway, Gulfport Mississippi memorial day blowout. I'll bring a 1200cc powered sportster and 10k. Or anytime, Gulfport Mississippi Dragway....any weekend or better yet every wed night
      The braggart bully will be at bowling Green in June. I'll bet he'd race for 8k so you have travel money. If he can't take your bankroll, plenty of other 1250 guys are lining up.
      Last edited by Onebrkbstrd; 04-05-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

I can't make june. And there aren't that many 1250 goobers. I never said we had a 1250. We don't need no stinkin' 1250. Hogged out 1200 works fine. I may not be able to do much racing anymore anyway. Broke my right shoulder couple days ago, trying to avoiding a couple deer. Painkillers beer and weed are all I want right now.

Comment

After some google research. 2016 hot street class had 9 1250 combos and 4 big twins.

Comment

Yea, a whole 9. Not to be a diehard but 1250 bikes don't make much more if any hp than a serious hot rod 1200 or so bike.

Comment

Looks like a record was set by J Toth on the big motorcycle side of the hot street class. 9.18 probably won't be long before the big bike side hits 8.99. Looks like T Young went 9.5x something last year on a 1250, but didn't claim the record. That's flying!!! I'm hoping to try the 11.50 class sometime, but have another .2 to knock off first.

Comment

Lot of bikes run the 11.50 bracket. Lot of 10.90 bikes, too. Marty, the dictator of the AMRA was the first 1250 into the nines over 20 years ago on a stock wheelbase bike. So, I mean they are about cyphered out by now. There are a lot of tricks to making a good race bike. One thing I learned long ago that lots of people overlook....A full boogie crank job by Darkhorse will free up lots of horsepower, and allow the engine to spin up a lot faster. Little pricey if you are on a tight budget, but worth it. I spent a little over 5 bills for the full boogie and balancing, on my last engine. Even with the high compression and thumpity cams, the Harley vibration is gone. It actually spins up like a jap bike. Quick. Bracket racing is where the best returns are. Everything else is a money pit.

Comment

Working...
                X