No announcement yet.

Hot Street rules on frame and swingarm.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Street rules on frame and swingarm.

According to the AMRA Rules. It has to be a stock oem frame, stock appearing with all lights etc, etc. Now, I know most of those guys racing that class, and all but the Buells are running stock wheelbase, cause that is what the rules say. Either Ryan is a fuckin' liar, or Marty really looked the other way on his bike, and that right there is proof that piece of hammer shit has never ran at any sanctioned race where they run HS. He can't run that stretched crotch rocket lookin' thing without being in direct violation of the rules. Saw he posted a time slip and pic of the bike on dragtimes. Ryan if you are reading this the new schedule is out. Baton Rouge is where you can find me for the opener, I'll have a bike and 10k there waiting. Fuckin' liar. And for bikes too, so I can put a match to that bullshit machine.

68" wheelbase...

Comment

That rule used to only apply to the Twinkies. I verified it....oh well. He still isn't running fast enough on that piece of shit. We always had problems with the rule interpretations when we ran Top Gas in AHDRA....and the changing of the rules at anytime. We were thinking of running the entire AMRA season, we tried them when the change first came and my partner just couldn't get along with the rules. We'll see. I like racing for way more money then you can make chasing that event .

Comment

If that's the case than just about every XL racing in HS doesn't qualify.. Most are at 68" @ 1250 cc

Comment

I dont know if my build will qualify within HS specs or not as of yet being at 90" and 4-6" over swing arm with a gsxr front end.. But hopefully will be done for LA race..

Comment

Came across these... May help clear things up
            Attached Files

Comment

Hot street specs
              Attached Files

Comment

Better info
                Attached Files

Comment

I mean this in the nicest way possible Stocker, but the Internet is kinda making fun of this thread.
                  Last edited by Onebrkbstrd; 01-23-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally the rules stated oem frame. Period. Folks that could launch a stock wheel based high powered bike well weren't the racers that cried for the rule change. I don't give a fuck what folks that live on the internet say...We had an 883 come out of our shop that was running the 10.90 index. Compression, cams heads pipe light weight and a light weight rider...What is the big deal. If these 250 pound motherfuckers would get a bike for their size they would not have to do all that crazy shit to make it run.

Comment

There is a big bike race goin on in louisiana in February at NO PROBLEM RACEWAY.
                      Attached Files

Comment

We'll be there. We used to race a F/SA Duster there all the time. Nice track. NHRA regional track.

Comment

How did you guys do at the Amra event? What was the weather like?

Comment

Fuckin rain, fuckin stupid ass rules...lot of folks don't even go anymore, They stopped all the biker rally stuff....so. So much petty drama crap going on with these pop up clubs and the Fat Mexicans, that a lot of folks just stayed home. Just like any sanctioning bodies, the AMRA looks out on their favorites and ass kissers. We are just going to race the bracket series at Gulfport this year. No stress, no problems. Hell, the AMRA are more concerned with the folks up north than they are us. Majority of Nationals are all up north now. Fuck 'em I'm through with them. Same reason we left the old AHDRA.. compensate the rules to help the pussies that can't ride a fast bike without all sorts of handicaps their way. Marty said over at the other place where I got banned for some unkown fuckin' reason, that regional amra events are taking off....Yea right, where Marty ? For some reason they can't seem to keep a top gas class. That means we have to race the brackets....we didn't build a stinkin' top gas bike to run brackets. I have a sportster that I run brackets with, but their payout isn't worth the gas to get to the national events and race brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Onebrkbstrd View Post
                              I mean this in the nicest way possible Stocker, but the Internet is kinda making fun of this thread.
                              I don't give a shit what the internet says...we never raced a bracket bike or a hs bike. We have a top gas bike that we can't seem to be permitted to race anywhere. I never paid attention to what the hs sportster goobers were doing. So we were going to build a hs sportster, but after looking at the cheatin' asses running that class, it would just be a fight at a race somewhere along the way if we did...so fuck 'em we left the AHDRA when they changed the top gas rules to help the fuckin' cry babies that couldn't ride. I'm 57 now, and I don't deal well with these 30 something old cry fuckin' babies. My life is getting too short to waste on them. I do know that more than a few of those 9 second 1250's ain't 1250's . Try to get one tore down and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X