NRHS moving to MO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRHS moving to MO

I have been getting quite a few questions as to why we moved to MO. First off let me say that we are not out of business. But we have went through some big changes:

I decided to sell the head porting side of our business to our head machinist Zach who has been doing the headwork for us for the past 5 years. The shark skin and swirl porting were created by him and the records we have set at Bonneville for the past 5 years have all been done with heads prepared by him. So I am confident that he will continue to provide the product you have come to expect from NRHS.

Now you are probably asking why all the changes? Well, I really want to slow down. From 1985-2005 I was in the active US Army and when I retired in 2005 I immediately started work at NRHS. It has been an awesome ride but honestly it really wears you down after awhile. Six days a week with many 10 hour plus days. Then all the BS that has occurred with the NRHS/Hammer split has just been emotionally draining. So I felt it was time to take a step back and make some changes.

But rest assured NRHS will continue to offer our legendary 1250 kits, parts, service and engine building. And if you ever need tech advice please feel free to call.

Thanks everyone. it has been a wonderful 11 years and I hope the next 10 are just as awesome. Just not so many hours to do it!
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Nice write-up, thanks Dan.

So yeah, I bought the mills and I'm back at the same neighborhood in Longmont we were in before Berthoud.
    The shop is "Headstrong Machining" and I continue to provide the headwork we have been known for at NRHS.

Gotta get to the shop, lots to do.

Z

Comment

Ok Zack, so ya have website yet or no or how do folks contact you etc, etc. Or is Dan going handle the orders ?

Comment

NRHS will not be handling the orders for headwork any longer. That is all Zacks baby now. He can be reached at 720-635-0877
        Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Fuck. I am hand porting a set of hemi heads right now.

Comment

I'm all set up and porting now.
            No website yet...

11 sets of heads on the shelf with 2 or 3 sets coming....

Comment

pretty much all set up now here in MO. I think I am going to like it here!

Comment

Yea, better than Colorado any day. Less libtards. Someone said on another forum that the other site hasn't pulled up for a week now. Maybe they got hacked

Comment

It wasn't me I swear!

Comment

I tried to pull it up today, no go...says website can't be displayed. Good fuckin riddance if it is gone. Ryan will have to find somewhere else to be a braggart

Comment

Might be a victim of their own success.

Comment

Was looking at where the xlforum east coast run was this year...They sure got a bunch of recent monkeys signing up....Saw where Bert said he is moving to Ohio.....guess he retired...said he may try to make the run. I hope they all know that the part of Virginia they picked for the run on July 6 to 9 is heavily populated by Pagans and Outlaws...Out of all the clubs...these fucks are still traditional 1%ers...Hope the xlers don't run into any of them. Or maybe better that they do. And to think...how pc fuck bert banned me soley because I am Dan's friend. Typical libtard....only right if they say it is right. How do these fucks look in the mirror.
                        Last edited by stocker; 03-30-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure the reason you were banned has more to do with your comments about Aaron more than it does your friendship with me. Bert has become Aarons puppet.

Comment

Aaron is a con man. Yea, he set a record once (?) on someone else's knowledge, and didn't the cases break on that run ? And as far as Hammer Dan, I don't know how he has lived as long as he has. Yea, Bert was crying about how expensive it is to ship 3 bikes home and how is going to keep the Kawi and Road Glide and leave the sportster : And not one of the devoted followers saw anything wrong with the owner of a sportster web site leaving the sportster. It is about the bike and nothing else; So, fuck that goober.

Comment

Where in MO did you relocate to? Me and my family are in Kansas City

Comment

Working...
                              X