swapmeet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swapmeet

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

lets hope it goes better than our recent swap meet!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/colo...nfire-36625328
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Pretty quiet around here when it comes to things like that.....no colors are allowed inside or on the grounds anywhere.If you look at the map and see where the gates are...we're in the UFA agricentre east and west...from the gates to there its about half mile...that place is huge ! We had a bit of a problem 10 years ago ,so we changed venue and the rules....haven't had a problem since.

Last edited by Frank; 02-28-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Don't think the Oder has a chapter up that way.

Comment

No...never seen them around these parts

Comment

Any great 'finds' to be had at yesterday's swapmeet in Red Deer ???

Comment

Yep sure was !! I was amazed of all the ironhead and evo parts there was....also lots of knuckle head parts....a complete buell front end also.....I got a top end for my 750 four honda and maybe a set of gauges ,just waiting for a call back.....lots of tyres(new)....got some blinkers and a cover for the hack(snap on kind) no triple tree tho.

It was packed as usual, absolutely great turnout!

Comment

Fall Swapmeet 2016

all models ,makers and years

Comment

Complete success !! man was it busy....next one will be in March 2017

Comment

Hey Frank, I'm liking the 'In Flanders Fields' avatar change....

I wanted to make this swapmeet bad, but I wanted to set up a table (I've got a BUNCH of stuff I'll likely never use) which works best with two people - you can take turns getting coffee, hitting the urinal to get rid of the coffee, and watching the stuff / dealing with people, etc. I held off booking a table until I could get confirmation from my best H-D buddy that he would be able to go with me, but due to his work schedule this just never happened. His work situation is kind of like your's.... work everyday while the work is there until it is done, THEN you can have a day (or maybe two) off. Right now he is supposed to be on a '6 and 1', but even that '1' doesn't happen every week.
                    Maybe things will work out better for me when the next spring swapmeet rolls around in March.

Comment

• Frank
                      Frank commented
                      Editing a comment
                      less we forget....

I'll let you know when for spring I'll post it here....should be the 26....I got a bunch of stuff I should sell also,but I never seem to get around to it or working...looking at changing job for good anyways
                  Working...
                  X