No announcement yet.

BPH sucks!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad everything worked out for the best. Make sure he follows the doctors orders.
    I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Yes I am back and feeling quite well actually. Cil keeps yelling at me whenever I pick anything up as i am not supposed to pick up anything weighing more than 10 pounds.
      Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

So ....how's the #1 business going ??
        Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

It is flowing nicely!!
          Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Comment

Enough to put out a

Comment

Just a update: Almost a month has went by now. The surgery went very well and after about a week I stopped peeing blood (that was expected to happen). and the pain significantly decreased. Now almost a month later and I am back to all normal activities and I feel better than I have in literally years. For the last 4 or 5 years I have been unable to sleep more than 1- 2 hours before I would have to wake up to pee. Right before the surgery it was every hour!! Now I can go 5-6 hours, waking up maybe once around 4-5 am. I feel so much better in the mornings now after getting a real good night sleep!! Thank yiou everyone for the kind words!!

Comment

Good for you !! now you will be hearing the sound of rubber gloves(snap) being put on more often then any grown man ever want to hear

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

Glad to hear everything is good

Comment

Working...
                  X