did you serve?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you serve?

I was Active Army enlisted 1985-2005. retired in Sep 2005 while stationed at Ft Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX. Medical corps. 2 tours in Korea.
    Bonneville might have beat us this year but that White Bitch is going down in 2017!!!

Hey Dan, Tim here. One of the members from the Patriots Vet team of that little Buell Blast bike build off that Renegade H-D in Louisiana had. We didn't win but we did the most mods to it. Thanks for your help.
    I did 22 years from FEB 1990-FEB 2012. Desert Storm, 2 tours in Iraq and 2 tours in Korea. Commo plus 29E Electronic Warfare.

Comment

US Army 1976 to 1982 1/67 ADA and spent it all on the west coast between White Sands, Yakima and Mcgregor Range mostly attached to other units.

Comment

Army...'98-Present...2018 is my 20th....Ordnance Corp (Ammunition).

Ft Polk, Korea, Hunter Army Airfield, Schofield Barracks, Ft Lewis, Eglin AFB, and currently Ft Carson (4 ID)

2x Iraq ('04-'05, '07-'09)
        1x Hondurus
        1x SOCCENT AO ('12-'13)
        1x Currently in Kuwait

Comment

I would like to thank all of you for your service. I didn't serve due to a seizure disorder that is controlled by meds but they wanted me to be seizure free with no meds for 10 years in order to enlist so I couldn't do it. I go out of my way to thank vets on a daily basis when I see them because I truly appreciate the sacrifices that they and their families make for those of us who didn't serve.
          He who dares not offend cannot be honest.

Comment

My folks and brother did their time in the Army, P&M were in Korea and Japan in the early 50s, brother was in Desert Storm in Turkey on a Patriot rig.
            ‚ÄčI did 6 years in the Navy, from AUG76 to AUG82, got VFW status from Eagle Claw off the coast of Iran in 1980.
            "This is not a drill, Condition 3 - Wartime Cruising..." pinched my ass a bit.

Learned electronics and how to run a nuclear reactor and a bunch of other good stuff. Best thing I ever did.

Comment

Yep I sure did ! but ,in a different country then most of ya !
              Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Comment

I tried, Air Force but they wouldn't take me, I have a form of Muscular Dystrophy named Charcot-Marie-Tooth.

My dad was a flight engineer on a B-24 and later a B-29 in the pacific,

Dad - Mission 1944.jpg

Comment

Thank you for your service

Comment

Working...
                  X