Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What holster/how do you carry while riding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What holster/how do you carry while riding?

I am awaiting my CCL from IL, who knows how long that will take. I was wondering what holster, what position, how do you carry while riding? I plan to get an Alien Gear IWB holster soon for everyday carry. I also, plan to add a lock to my ammo can saddle bag for locking while at work or other places.

Alien gear is good stuff. I also like raw dog tactical iwb, my favorite. I like the raw dog leather backing that covers the gun from chewing my skin, quick access, single clip and kydex outside. I carry at 3 o'clock Ish and also ankle carry too.

Comment

Bike gets stolen so does your firearm. Keep it with you at all times. I do understand that may or may not be legal. Your call, but a firearm will not work if you don't have it.

Comment

This outfit's holsters look very interesting.
        I should have my CCL very soon, seriously considering getting one from them.

https://urbancarryholsters.com

Comment

I carry this in my back pocket. If I've got my pants on, I've got my pistol. Wallet in the left, pistol in the right. I never notice it's there. Handy as hell.
          I spent most of my money on women, whiskey,and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted.

Comment

Right side inner jacket pocket. Can't shoot with the right hand while riding.

Comment

Originally posted by stocker View Post
              Right side inner jacket pocket. Can't shoot with the right hand while riding.
              Smh

Riding down the road and guns a blazing.

Comment

Only as a final solution.

Comment

Working...
                X